just sharing my experience...
Initially I had problems with checksums. The sourceforge link was not working and the directlink caused a mismatch in the checksums.
I've downloaded the .tar.gz file and hosted it on a temporary repo on github.
This solved the issue with the checksums. Running bmake proceeds fine untill the Qt5 dependencies (
Qt5Network) are not found 🙁
Obviously, the build fails...
This could be a simple nomenclature issue as I found that
Qt5Svg is called
qt5-qtsvg on NetBSD, but I can't find the other packages 🙁
Maybe I should revisit this once I've managed to do some simpler packages....