I'm still trying to figure out WHY 🤔 ...
Oh, I did force re-install to no avail. Than, I dropped to console removed nearly all packages shift to 2019Q2 and update/full-upgrade. Edited
repositories.conf, moved back to 2019Q3 and again update/full-upgrade. Re-installed the packages and... 👿 Nope!
So, I used
curl to pull the 9.0_BETA image from the daily-builds through the terminal and used
dd to create a install-usb. Booted from the usb and let
sysinst do its job.
Rebooted and edited
repositories.conf once again to pull binaries from Japan as described here. pkgin update/full-upgrade and 45min later voilá...
Back to 9.0_BETA ;)
By the way...
pin@mybox $ pkgin list | grep webkit
webkit-gtk-2.26.1 GTK port of the WebKit browser engine
pin@mybox $ uname -a
NetBSD mybox 9.0_BETA NetBSD 9.0_BETA (GENERIC) #0: Fri Oct 25 16:02:11 UTC 2019 mkrepro@mkrepro.NetBSD.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64
All good again!! Thx!