Hello, UnitedBSD People
All right with you?
I have a problem with the Fuse NTFS-3G, and I would like a help from you if possible. This problem also occurred in the NetBSD 9.0 version.
S.O Name: OS108
System base: NetBSD 9.1
Graphical environment: MATE Desktop Environment 1.24.0
NTFS-3G version: ntfs-3g 2017.3.23 external FUSE 29
Error: ntfs-3g: perfuse_open: setsockopt SO_RCVBUF to 2162688 failed: No buffer space available
When I mount an external USB hard drive that I have here, which is partitioned on NTFS with the command $ sudo ntfs-3g / dev / sd0i / mnt / hdusb /, I get the message ntfs-3g: perfuse_open: setsockopt SO_RCVBUF to 2162688 failed: No buffer space available.
Problems that occur:
1) I can't see the files through Caja
2) When I try to copy files from my computer in text mode to the external hard drive, I get the error perfused: perfused_writeframe: send returned -1, errno = 40: Message too long
2) When I try to copy a file from the external hard drive to my computer or vice versa, the computer hangs completely. Having to be restarted only by the power button.
What I can do:
1) In text mode I can create or delete directories.
2) In text mode I can delete files
3) In text mode I can rename directories and files.
I believed that the problem of not making copies and one unit to another had something to do with permissions. In that case
I applied chmod 777 in / mnt and in the other subdirectories, but the problem persists.
I am grateful for any help